I love my friends.
I love my friends.
hard is it to find a cute girl with tattoos, no gauges, and a personality? …I thought they existed somewhere.
Irish Ink (Indianapolis, Indiana) / Artist: Ben McQueen
Lyric: Chase Coy / Artwork by me
1. What is your best friend’s name?
Corey, Bo, Ani, Kaitlyn, and Alex
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
Green & white stripes.
3. What are you listening to right now?
My professor is speaking.
4. Whats your favorite number?
My lucky number is 8, but my favorite number is 3.
5. What was the last thing you ate?
I think I ate potato salad at like midnight last night.
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Cerulean was always muh fav.
7. How is the weather right now?
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
10. Do you have a significant other?
I don’t, actually.
11. Favorite TV show?
How I Met Your Mother
Andrew, Adam, and Noah.
14. Hair color?
15. Eye Color?
Dark dark brown.
16. Do you wear contacts?
17. Favorite Holiday?
4th of July, DUH. It’s Merica’s birthday.
September. My birthday, my mom’s birthday, the beginning of school, and Labor Day.
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
20. What was the last movie you watched?
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
January 1st. I always have so much hope and positive energy at the beginning of a new year.
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
The one I should ask out, yes. But no, I’m not… generally speaking.
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
Haha. Probably? Haven’t attempted a headstand in awhile.
24. Hugs or Kisses?
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla ice cream. Chocolate everything else.
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
Ani or my mom.
28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
29. What books are you reading?
I’m actually not in the process of reading a book right now, for the first time in a very long time.
Nose, each ear 3 times, and my cartilage.
31. Favorite movies?
Top 5 ever –
1. Liar Liar
2. Mean Girls
3. Now & Then
4. American Beauty
5. Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
Top 5 Disney –
1. Beauty and the Beast
2. Monsters, Inc.
3. Finding Nemo
4. Peter Pan
5. The Little Mermaid
32. Favorite football Team?
Colts, because I’m a proud Hoosier. My favorite college team is definitely the Oregon Ducks, though.
33. What are you doing right now?
Sittin in class, filling out this survey instead of paying attention. Lol.
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
Salted and buttered, but not too much of either.
35. Favorite Disney princess?
36. Favorite TV show growing up?
Boy Meets World or The Brady Bunch.
37. Dogs or cats?
38. Favorite flower?
39. Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do?
Oh, yeah. Lots of times.
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
My other half.
41. Have you ever loved someone?
Yeah, sadly. But I don’t regret a minute of it.
42. Who would you like to see right now?
Alex! It’s been way too long. We haven’t seen each other in 13 months, the longest we’ve ever gone without seeing one another.
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
Actually, yes. I’m very good at staying in touch with people.
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
Haha. Yes. I used to go hunting when I was younger, and got a bb gun when I was six.
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
Absolutely! It’s my favorite. I’ve been on over 200 planes.
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
48. Are you missing someone?
My dad and Jeremy, far more than usual.
49. Do you have a tattoo?
I have 6! “miscawa,” an arrowhead, and what my dad signed his artwork with all in memory of him; a print of my mom’s lips because she’s worn red lipstick every day for 30 years; an equal sign on my ring finger for marriage equality – something I believe in and support; and “5X81” in honor of Jeremy.
50. The last person you hugged?
Corey, last night when I left his house.
Gorgeous. And I love her tattoos.
As much as I love all the fun you bring to the table, and all the sincerely memorable moments, sometimes you make me contemplate driving my car into a wall. On purpose. How do you expect me to be able to handle you, Work, and all my other friends? On top of that I’m expected to have extra curricular activities somewhere in my calendar. DA FUQ? Basically, just wanted to say…. thanks a lot, College. You’ve really got me stuck between a rock and a hard place. On the bright side, we’re guaranteed to be together for at least 4 years. Four glorious, heart wrenching, depressing, exciting, amazing, stressful, drunken years.
Stressed Out Student